With SOAPEngine you can create apps that support SOAP Protocol for Mac, iPhone and iPad devices.
This framework able executes methods at remote web services through SOAP standard protocol.
- Support both the 2001 (v1.1) and 2003 (v1.2) XML schemas.
- Support array, array of structs and dictionaries.
- Support for user-defined object with serialization of complex data types and array of complex data types, even embedded multilevel structures.
- Supports Basic, Digest and NTLM Authentication, WS-Security, Client side Certificate and custom security header
- Supports iOS Social Account to send OAuth2.0 token on the request
- Supports authorization with certificates and self-signed certificates.
- Supports ASMX Services and now also the WCF Services (only in basic bindings mode).
- Supports AES256 Encrypt/Decrypt data without SSL security.
- An source code example is included on packet (availabe on GitHub).
When purchasing the product, will need to generate the license, the license is associated with one order
number and one bundle id of your application, only one order number and one bundle id, that allows to use the software on any device.
Read the EULA.